We WON!!!!


Thursday, February 5, 2015

You won't believe what this client said about me and my services...

First of all...we LOVE our clients! They come in many shapes and sizes and we treat each one of them differently. My goal is to create a organized, fun and worry free atmosphere for my clients. I was contacted by this group who wanted high energy, interaction with all age groups in a casual but fun atmosphere. She also said...use your judgement on how to do that...a 4 hour event...on a weeknight...after a long day of classes...i did not know what to expect from this group of nearly 400 people, but i knew i could use my experience to make things different than what they had before!

Ready for what she said about me?

"Dave did an outstanding job engaging our group
which included all ages. He was actually able to keep a larger part of our group on site until 10pm than the 12 piece band did the year before!"

I love hearing from my clients after each event....Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting on our site. Please keep your posts specific and tailored to alot of different readers who are getting married..thanks!