We WON!!!!


Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Love My Job!

What a very exhausting but exhilarating past few days... I love my Job! This is what keeps me going for 15 + hours a day... the love...of the PARTY!

If you've been following my social stuff... you'd know i was representing the National ADJA at a National conference for the RCRA. Hundreds of recreation folks from around the country emerged on Sunriver for 4 fun-filled days of interactive education and fun! They love their jobs too!

So not only was i the night guy, but i had a display booth there as well educating recreation folks on how to kick their recreational elements up a notch, teaching them the right way to Karaoke, Air guitar class and interactive dances they've never seen but totally got into...they will take these interactive elements that i taught to the dozens of facilities around the country. I am now part of the professional recreational facility business! I was invited to work on cruise ships, and other facilities in Florida, from kissimee to the keys!

I want to thank the RCRA, and the American Disc Jockey Association as well as Sunriver Resort! It was these folks and these national groups that allowed me to have the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting on our site. Please keep your posts specific and tailored to alot of different readers who are getting married..thanks!